Monday, December 5, 2011

Just finished: AFD Beach pillows

I've been sewing up a storm recently to produce my newest range of beach pillows.






Made for a recent fundraiser craft fair, they sold like hot cakes and I've been asked by many-a-folk to feature them on the blog so they can order from me.  Sure I said.






These super comfy pillows can be stuffed with clothes, togs or a pillow inners to be used poolside, beachside, in the car or anywhere you need snuggly toweling goodness.

Pink Polka Dot

Zebra with Hot pink back

Pink Navy and Sky Stripe

Red and Yellow Stripe

Navy Red and White Stripe

Grass Green and Blue Stripe

Yellow, Red, Baby Blue stripe

Yellow Navy and white stripe


Features include a chunky zip at one end.
The backs are usually in a plain toweling
They do not come with inners

$50 each plus postage and they can be yours!  Great chrissy pressies.

Contact me on 021 622900 or alex@alexfultondesign.co.nz

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I hope you make so much money selling these that you can buy your own cushion (see previous post)......... Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't even tell you how much that mother cost!

    ReplyDelete