Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Check me: Lil'Magoolie and Homestyle Magazine

Forgive me while I toot a few of my own horns.

I was asked to give some tips for the article "Don't move, improve" in the Feb/March 2012 Homestyle Magazine.


Images from Homestyle Mag Blog

It also featured my latest re-upholstered chair!


Also my March post is now up at Lil'Magoolie and I'm talking wallpaper.



She's also getting readers to write in with interior questions so fell free to go nuts.  
The hairier the better!


That's all.


3 comments:

  1. Very cool, congrats. I did read that section - love Homestyle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy Crawford MarstersApril 5, 2012 at 7:54 PM

    I hope it's still on the shelves so I can get some tips LOL. I was thinking today how drab my house is haha but cos its a rental, can't put things on the walls etc. Very proud of you Alex! Mandy xxxx

    ReplyDelete