Wednesday, June 6, 2012

sources: handmade2012 part one

Righto.  This is a biggie folks.  And it's only part one.

I promised all the lovely people that came to my masterclass at Handmade2012, some links from my presentation.  Share the love and all that!

Thanks again to all those that attended.  What a super weekend and fingers crossed I'm asked back for next year as it was a hoot.




Jesse Arrington 'lucky so and so' blog





Blik wallcoverings




























Felt website





Etsy website




Jen Stark Artist




Christine Reitze Knitting Container Art




Wohnidee blog








Zoe Murphy's House via Design Files








Rice Homewares




Pinterest website




Alex Fulton's Dine by Design award wining room!




Source unknown



Various blogs I read!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Alex, thanks for the mention. I wish I could see the photos in this post, but the're all coming up as funny little symbols - not sure if that's just me (?) Will be clicking on all the links though. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vic - rats! I was trying to be sneaky and trying to add images a new way. Mission FAIL! Will re-do!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! great links and some unknown to me- will certainly have a look ! Thanks Alex !!!XX Bea

    ReplyDelete