Monday, August 20, 2012

Bright lights: Baxter, Abat-jour collection

Bonjour. The sun, swimming and sightseeing has taken all of my time most of the trip to France but I did see these wee Italian beauties and thought they were too good not to share. My list of "stuff" is growing while I break from blogging and I'm excited to share them when I return home in October.


We are only half way through our adventure and the time is flying. Anywho...check these.

Abat-jour is the name of the project thet SERVOMUTO has taken on with designer Paola Navone for Baxter for the occasion of MAISON & OBJET 2011 in Paris.


A collection of thirteen appliqué shades, four mini and two large suspended shades plus a floor lamp completely covered in chunky curtain cord in two different colours variations.


I particularly love the old school feel with new school design. They would work well in so many spaces.

 

All the models are from the SERVOMUTO archive.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love Baxter products. this year in Milan they sure impressed the media!
    Let me share with you another great company, mid century, vintage and unique lamps. well done for european style: Delightfull unique Lamps

    ReplyDelete