Thursday, December 2, 2010

Best bits: Living etc Nov 2010



Best bits may become a feature as I love nothing more than to lounge all over a new mag and harvest morsals.  My other half gets a short sharp shift if he DARES to come between me and my new monthly.

Anyways lets go:
Multi hued Wishbone chairs from Carl Hansen & Son



Shut up.  
Did you know that we can do this in NZ?  
My fabulous supplier of beautiful shutters - SanteFe Shutters can customise shutter to ANY colour.  You too can do this in your home.






Pixelated anything cranks my hard drive so you imagine my deeelight when I saw these bad boys



  
 Designed by spainard Cristian Zuzunaga


Isn't that Bret and Jemaine from FOTC?  Anywho.

Loving the pixel-pillows too

 

This was in there

Image from Union Jack Wear
What cracked me was the website that it came from... go on, jack your self stupid.
I've never seen such an assortment of Union Jacks - they have everything from mouse pads to xmas baubles.  Brilliant.

It so wowed me I didn't even see Orla Kiely mat next door.



House of the Month: Tall Wonder

Best:  The bespoke brass covered kitchen islands - rad.
Master bedroom featuring  uber cool colour combo of mid grey (wooden panelling) and cerice (quilted duvet)
Donna Wilson Cushions on a navy sofa.
Sonic Youth Print in bathroom

 Worst:  
Not muchie




KVi tap... Nuff said.




Big Country article - just marv.




Val Garlands (a lister makeup artist) House: loved her beanbag in the garden (probably available from our mates at Jack-a-rama - see above)  and the queen wearing a gas mask print.  

Clincher:  The fact she lives next to a Paul Smith shop.  Beeeearch.


 There is soooooooooo much more but I'm going to leave it there and read the rest tucked up in bed.

Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment