Friday, July 1, 2011

Colour saves the day!

Someone out there is really trying to test me.  In between earthquakes and no internet my head is exploding.  I know that I should me more grateful as I have my heath, house etc but it still all leads to a shitty day.


BUT..


2 things have happened.


1)  Today I wanted to counteract the doom so the fluoro pink tights came out.  A random person came up to me, said thank you, and told me I made her day.  She made my day just by saying I made her day.  Days made all over the shop.


2)  I found a nice little stress reliever that involved colour.  I tried it and loved it.


From Plenty of Colour:  Feeling stressed - doodle a colour palette!


Colour may seem a frivolous thing but it changes things.  I tell you.  


Onwards and upwards.


Yours, Captain Colour Nerd

2 comments: