Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Meeting: Jamee Huntington from Inadesignerhome (IDH)

A little bit more Sydney my design bunnies...

I had the pleasure of getting to sit down and shoot the design breeze with Sydney sider Jamee Huntington from Inadesignerhome (IDH).  What a treat.  

Image from Adore Magazine
Over organic green teas, sitting in a leafy park, Jamee gave me the skinney on her interior design web based business from a shared office (The Commune) in the outskirts of Surrey Hills.  What I dug about Jamee's business is that she has hand picked Australian and International designers to provide product for the Interior Trades.  This means that designers can get access to great products which they can then specifiy to their clients.

image by Sam Ali

I found Jamee when I was serching the web for some 'different' pendants for a client.  I spotted the Enoki range and immediately was in love.  This range is stunning and like I required, different.  It has a structural wooden skelton with a soft voile exterior.  
I often get asked about lighting, and I'm always on the look out for something unique that is not outrageously priced and not 'everywhere'.  This range ticked my boxes.


She has emassed a beautiful range of all sorts of goodies, including the Danish design fabness from Muuto.  Fun and funky.  My favourites from this range include the 'Unfold' pendant light and the 'The Dots' wall hooks.  

AND guess what there is additional 20% off all Muuto prods at the mo.  Bonus!


Muuto Products
Her website is packed with goods and goodies with mostly an Australian and Scandinavian bent and that is fine with me.  Good bent.

What impressed me about Jamee was her get-up-and-go attitude.  She has a passion and drive for good design and is shines thorugh in her dedication to what she does.  Plus she's a babe.  It was so lovely to meet such gem - thanks Jamee and see you next time!

You can find her on Facebook, Website, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment