Monday, February 7, 2011

Bed Rest for AFD

Eventful couple of days my friends that ends with me having to be on bed-rest for 3 weeks and crutches for 6 weeks.

Image from Swissmiss

It all started when I ruptured my hamstring while pulling off some very impressive dance floor maneuvers at a family wedding.  A little like this but with a fancy outfit and a cheering crowd:




The first 3 split combos I managed to pull off nicely but greed took over and I needed just one more audience gratification so in my lubricated state my mind quickly choreographed a splits set to end all splits sets...

Key word there...end

Pop goes the hamstring

No more flexi lexi (for now).  This will be me when I can split again. 




except I will be better dressed and NOT in "Mint".I will look like Iris Apfel






Upshot:
Surgery last Friday
Bed rest
Crutches
Blogging


See you soon (probably sooner that you want)

No comments:

Post a Comment