Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jonathan Adler: Ode to the Demi-god Design Druid

I just have to talk about Jonathan Adler again



He is my fav and his products just fill me with joy - as he says "Anti-depressive living"



The Barbie Room

His new thing is that you can now customise his throws, rugs and cushions.  Not that you really have to as he is the master of colour combos - but it is fun to have a go!

Mr Druids NEW customize range



I designed this cushion (like shoes one cannot have two many):
I like to call this creation "An apple a day" TM


And I would team it up with this these wee beauties.  Don't cha just wanna pinch their cheeks and mush them up? 

Fantasy JA room - all images from the demi-gods website

I want to marry this room

If you want to know more - clever clogs Raina Cox of If the Lampshade fits interviewed him ever so cleverly for Curbed Magazine.  Frightfully exciting as he's so uber coolio.


2 comments:

  1. He's AH-mazing, and your apple cushion is too cute.

    Thanks for the shout-out, Babe!

    xo,

    Raina
    If the Lamp Shade Fits

    ReplyDelete