Thursday, April 28, 2011

The room to read in...

As the days get shorter here in the southern hemisphere I'm finding that more of my customers* are brightening their interiors in an effort to compensate.  

I'm also finding that during this uncertain time post earthquake (and during all these ratting aftershocks - just had one as I write!) I have customers wanting to juzzh up there surrounds.  I say let's do it!

I wanted to share my design for one in-particular as it gave me a thrill designing it.

For item details please use this link
The brief was:
Small room that is currently used for junk to be converted to a space used to read and escape children.

I say tick and tick.

*I've never felt particluarly comfortable with the word client so I'm changing it to customer (as in they are always right).


No comments:

Post a Comment