Monday, December 6, 2010

Dine by Design 15 Dec 2010

Dine by Design is on next week my Christchurch friends! Be there to vote for your favourite room. 6 rooms, 6 designers. Will be a design-a-rama!


My room's blurb is as follows:

COLOUR IS THE NEW BLACK

This dining experience will stimulate your senses and challenge all preconceptions of formal dining.

Alex Fulton is one of Christchurch’s exciting new breed of interior designers, and she is creating an entire dining environment that is eclectic, electric and elegant.

Mixing colour with tradition, this room will provide a wild, frivolous, and emotive experience.

You bet your ass Canterbury.


Come to the public voting Wednesday 15th Decemeber 4-6pm at the massive marquee at Riccarton House, 16 Kahu Road. 

We need your support as this event was postponed after the Sept earthquake. 


See this link for more infomation

and because I love you all here is a sneak peak at some of the beautiful furniture I will be showing in my dining room.





My friends at Murray Turnbull Spraying  and Mirotone are responsible for all that high gloss loveliness (even if they think I'm as mad as a snake)


Go me!


4 comments: